Creamy Corn Chowder
Recipe type: Soup
- Creamy Corn and Seafood Chowder
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 1 lb red potatoes chopped
- ⅓ c ea onion celery & carrot
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can clams including juice
- ¾ c cream
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 8 oz shrimp & 8 oz fish cut into chunks
- Heat oil and add potatoes, cook stirring often until browned.
- add onion celery and carrot cook until tender.
- Add next ingredients bring to boil and simmer until slightly thickened 30 min.
- fry shrimp in oil in fry pan until pink, repeat with fish.
- Add to chowder along with 1 can creamed corn and 1 can corn cook 5 min more and serve.