Delicious cold blender(we recommend a Vitamix Blender) soup
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 cup raw cashews (112 grams )
- 2 cups fresh beets chopped (272 grams)
- 1 cup fresh carrots chopped (128 grams)
- 2 TBSP lemon juice (45 ml)
- 1 cup fresh dill (9 grams)
- ½ cup (80 grams) chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- ½ cup filtered water(120ml)
- Soak cashews in 2 cups (480 mls) filtered for 3 hours and drain and rinse.
- Place all ingredients into blender in the order listed.
- Blend for 1 min
- If you have a Vitamix select variable 1 turn on and slowly increase to variable 10, then high.
- Blend for 45 sec or until desirable consistency is reached
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley and slice of lemon and serve