Pete's Pork Ribs
Author: Pete & Lyn
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 rack pork ribs
- About ½ bottle of Greek & feta salad dressing or more
- 1 can of beer and/or extra water/beer enough to cover
- 1 medium onion coarsely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- garlic to taste - whole cloves smashed
- Cut pork ribs into 4 bone sections and place in large pot, with Greek & feta dressing, beer, water, onion, bay leaf, and garlic making sure ribs are fully covered and simmer about 2 hours until tender. Do not over cook but meat should be almost falling off the bone.
- Remove from pot place on hot Barbeque bone side down, apply smokin habanero BBQ sauce liberally to top side. Cook until browned then flip and apply sauce on bone side cook until browned you may add more sauce as you flip the ribs.