Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
We had to cook for about 12 minutes in our oven but did 2 sheets at a time ... might try adding some peanut butter too 50 g ?
Author: Ryan & Sawa
Recipe type: Cookies
Serves: 38 cookies
- 250 g / 250 mL butter at room temperature
- 100 g / 125 mL brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 mL / 1 tsp vanilla
- 250 g / 500 mL all purpose flour
- 100 g / 250 mL quick cook oats
- 5 mL / 1 tsp baking power
- 5 mL / 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 300 g / 500 mL chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 190 C / 375 F
- In large bowl using electric mixer beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, beat in eggs one at at time, finally stir in vanilla
- In another bowl stir using a wooden spoon mix oats, baking soda, backing powder, and salt. stir into butter mixture just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into balls about 4 cm / 1.5 inches in diameter place on ungreased cookie 5 cm / 2 inches apart
- Bake one sheet at a time in center of oven for 8-10 minutes or just until golden, let cook 1 minute on cookie sheet then transfer to a cooling rack.