This is good for a couple pounds of meat it has all the essentials (acid, sugar, spice) for marinating even the toughest meats.
- ¾ cup red wine
- 3 Tbp soy sause
- 1 Tbs oil or optional ½ cup oil to make paste
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbs lemon juice or one lemon
- 4 cloves or 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs ginger, minced
- 1 Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- In a food processor, combine all remaining ingredients, u can use a blender to mix better. Submerge the meat completely with the liquid, wrap it in aluminum foil and refrigerate. Marinate for at least 20 mins better two hours or more.