the Best Pizza Dough ever
The best pizza dough recipe that I have found, tried it just lately and it is awesome.
Author: Lyn van Ginneken
Recipe type: Pizza Dough
Cuisine: Main Dish
Serves: lg cookie sheet
- 1TB yeast
- 2 TB lukewarm water
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 2 TBSP lard
- 1½ tsp salt
- 3 cups flour - white works best
- Sprinkle the yeast over the two tablespoons lukewarm water. Let it stand 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour the boiling water over the lard and salt in a bowl and stir. Add ½ of the flour. Beat with whisk or fork until smooth.
- Add remaining flour and mix by hand until all or most of flour added.
- Top with pizza sauce and all your favorite pizza toppings and favorite cheeses and bake at 350 for 15 min . then increase to 400 for 5 to 10 min more (depends how many ingredients on pizza) Bake at 350 for about 15 min and 400 for 5 min more to brown it a bit