Author: Ryan & Sawa
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Old School Canadain
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) all-purpose flour
- 80 ml (1/2 cup) butter
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) crushed or powdered almonds or other nuts
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) Honey
- Using a stand mixer or by hand, mix together all ingredients and then cut into it until it takes on a grainy texture.
- Shape the pastry into small crumble balls, and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven at 180°C (350°F) for approximately 10 minutes, shaking the sheet once or twice during cooking. Remove and let cool, then keep them at room temperature in an airtight container.