Creamed Tuna on toast
Author: Ryan & Sawa
Recipe type: Candain
Cuisine: Granny food
- 30 ml (2 TBS) butter
- 30 ml (2 TBS) flour
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 1 can drained tuna fish
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen peas, green beans or carrots or something
- salt and pepper
- bread (for toasting)
- Start to thaw frozen peas
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add the flour and blend
- Add the milk, stirring constantly to prevent clumping and stir until creamy
- Add the tuna, peas, salt and pepper and warm through.
- As the tuna is warming, toast bread.
- After toasted, cut in triangles and spoon tuna mixture over the toast.