Author: Ryan & Sawa
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 8 Waffles
- 1 C flour ( U can substitute any type of flour we like ½ buckwheat and ½ wholewheat )
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 C milk ( U can sour the milk by including 2Tbs of vinegar to milk stir and let stand a couple of minutes )
- 2 tbs oil or melted butter or lard
- Sift dry ingredients
- Separate eggs and beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Combine egg yolks milk & oil in large bowl Blend at med speed
- Mix in dry ingredients and continue blending 1 min Fold in egg whites
- Use the oil/butter/lard for greasing the waffle iron between waffles.