This is a small batch that makes about 4 crepes
Author: Ryan & Sawa
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 Cup Flower (We use Multigrain)
- 1 Tbsp Sugar or Honey
- Pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1½ cups Milk
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt,sugar. Make a well and add ½ cup of milk vanilla and eggs. Gradually add in the remaining milk, stirring to combine. Add butter wisk until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.
- Get creative with your toppings for example banana chocolate, always allow to cool even place in refrigerator before adding whip cream. Make it a meal by using ham and onion/spinach and salmon or even a BLT tastes great I like to put home aid garlic butter on mine.
- We used multi grain flour and it got lumpy so put it in a magic bullet, and it made beautiful crepe