Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips and sour cream
Author: Ryan & Sawa
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup mashed fully ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BEAT butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs and sour cream; mix well. Add bananas and combined dry ingredients; mix just until moistened. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- POUR into greased and floured 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- BAKE 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely before slicing. Refrigerate leftovers.
- How to Bake in 9x5-inch Loaf Pan
- Prepare as directed, using a greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan, and increasing the flour to 2-1/4 cups, and the sugar and sour cream to 1 cup each.