Zucchini Chocolate Cake
Author: Ryan & Sawa
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup 115 g butter
- ½ cup 100 g vegetable oil
- 1 cups 200 g brown or white sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup 115 g sour milk or sour cream or yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups 280 g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon 5 g baking soda
- 1 teaspoon 5 g ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon 2.5 g ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon 2.5 g nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon 2.5 g salt
- 4 tablespoons or ( 50 g more i know ) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2½ cups 400 g 2 good sized zucchinis grated zucchini
- ¼ cup ( 50 g more ) ground walnuts
- ¼ cup ( 50 g more ) semisweet chocolate chips
- Cream together butter or margarine, vegetable oil and sugar.
- Add eggs, sour milk or cream, and vanilla. Blend well.
- In a separate bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
- Blend dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Add grated zucchini, and mix well.
- Add to greased and floured baking 9 X 12" dish
- Arrange nuts and chocolate chips on top of cake
- Bake in a preheated 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) oven for 45 minutes.