- 60 mL cup butter
- 250 mL heavy whipping cream
- 50 g cream cheese or shredded mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 50 g cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Continue to whisk until smooth.
- Add the grated parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Toss it with your favorite pasta!
- Optional add 1 cup of frozen vegetables so you don't get the gout